The D375A-8 features a robust main frame designed to last double the life of the D375A-6. Komatsu America Corp. is so confident in the new frame design that we are offering a standard 10 yr. / 60,000 hr. (whichever comes first) mainframe warranty* at no additional cost to the customer.
*Periodic inspections by servicing Komatsu distributor required
The D375A-8 features an all new blade support structure with fewer maintenance points and enhanced visibility to the blade. The trunnion bearings attaching the push group to the track frames are 30% larger and are equipped with replaceable inserts. The new blade support structure combined with the new trunnion interface significantly reduces blade side sway and required maintenance.
The D375A-8 comes standard with several features to improve machine maintenance and serviceability. These items include:
- Battery and starter isolator with lockout
- Centralized greasing
- Centralized pressure diagnostic ports
- Concentrated sampling points for fluids
- Fast fuel fill
- Full walkaround rear platform with handrails and foot barriers
- Ground level service center with quick fill couplings for fluids
- Mesabi* radiator with swing-out hydraulically driven fan
- Relocated AC Condenser to back of cab roof
*Mesabi radiator is a registered trademark of L&M Radiator
The D375A-8 comes equipped with KOMTRAX Plus as its equipment management system. KOMTRAX Plus enables detailed monitoring of the fleet via satellite and wireless LAN. Komatsu and distributors can analyze machine health, on site or in remote locations, and provide information to the customer on a near-real time basis. As a result, customers can receive timely machine maintenance, reduced maintenance expenses, and reduced downtime costs.