Ride Comfort and Ergonomics
A well designed cabin and ergonomic controls can improve productivity. The new D375A-8 includes several design enhancements to the undercarriage and operator cabin, some of which are listed below.
- The equalizer bar and minor bogie have optimized oscillation angles to reduce machine impact.
- Rubber should pads are located between the equalizer bar and the mainframe to reduce machine vibrations.
- The viscous cab mounts are three times larger, providing increased cushion and reducing vibrations inside the cabin.
- The cabin features a new heated/ventilated operator's seat with air suspension and increased cushion thickness.
- Ergonomic travel and work equipment controls require reduced operator effort. The Palm Command Control System (PCCS) determines machine direction and transmission gear. The new electronic work equipment controls provide quicker response and include toggle buttons to alter blade pitch and ripper angle.